Last update: November 19, 2021
In order to limit the spread of Covid-19, here are the procedures in place for your acupuncture and nutrition appointments at Livewell Myofascial Release:
- Your acupuncture appointment can take place at the clinic, but if you can’t make your appointment in person, we can focus on treatment and care that you can do from home via TeleHealth.
- 15-Minute Discovery Sessions will take place strictly by TeleHealth, or by phone if TeleHealth is not an option for you.
- Before your appointment, you will be sent a screening questionnaire. Please fill it out before coming to the clinic.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with anyone who matches any of these criteria, please reschedule your appointment, or contact the clinic to move your appointment to a TeleHealth format. You will not be charged a cancelation fee.
- The clinic has put in place a new policy requiring all patients to wear procedural masks. If you do not have one, you will be provided with one. All clinicians will be wearing procedural masks, as required by authorities.
- You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entry to the clinic.
- Livewell Myofascial Release always follows strict cleaning and disinfection protocols. Our cleaning products are government approved, and additional time has been allocated between appointments to ensure proper disinfection.
- Please show up alone to your appointments. Our waiting room is cozy and can’t accommodate safe distancing between guests. For pediatric appointments, children may only be accompanied by one parent.
- Please do everything you can to show up as close to your appointment start time as possible to reduce the number of people in the clinic.
Acupuncture safety protocols are in line with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
If you have any questions, please contact Livewell Myofascial Release at email@example.com or call (613) 706-2811.